Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekly cleaning

Tonight I took out everything and wash them, and sifted the sand. I Think I will be using distilled water for here on out the water spots on the side of the tank are a pain to clean. I even took his waterfall out to be cleaned. I did add a black light for a cool night effect. It makes his sand glow green. I enjoy it and he seems to sleep without it bothering him, so I think it is all good. I'm still trying to get him to eat veggies. That is not going well, but I'll keep trying. The only thing I found that he will eat is crickets, and that is funny he is clumsy and his aim is off so he will miss when he goes after them. That is why I enjoy him so much. He is kinda like me, clumsy.

I did find a vet in Des Moines that has dealt with frilled dragons. I'm going to be making an appointment with oaks vet clinic. we'll see how they do...

No comments:

Post a Comment