Friday, February 4, 2011

New substrate and plants!

I know Fuffy"s blog has been down, but good news is that is back up and running! The Fluffster has grew!!! Here are some pictures!

And this is Bo, Fluffy's cousin...

 

 

Now I am posting some pictures of his new set up! iI have removed the sand, as cool as it was to have glow in the dark sand and a black light, it just was not the right type of substrate for a high heat and humidity... Now i'm using a compressed coconut fiber...  It has helped with the temp and humidity. I am really impressed with it! I took two blocks of the compressed coconut fibers and added water, and was that is it. It was so easy! I have also added two more live plants. I took the waterfall and let the substrate go around it. so it is now it is at ground level. I like it better that way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment: